The Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce will hold the 2012 Hawaii Employment Law Seminar on Tuesday, October 16, at the Outrigger Keauhou Beach Hotel from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. The seminar is sponsored by Torklidson Katz Moore Hetherington & Harris, Attorneys at Law.
The Seminar provides information for Hawaii businesses to stay abreast of the most current human resources and personnel law issues.
Registration fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, a hard copy of The 2012-13 Chamber Desk Manual: Labor and Employment Law for Hawaii Employers ® and one year subscription to the online version.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Latest Developments in EEO/Harassment
• Social Media and Employee Discipline
• Employer Obligations Under Leave Laws
• Overtime, Telecommuting & Other Wage & Hour Problem Areas
• Employment Policies That Work
• Ask an Attorney – Your Employment Law Issues
Registration – $325 each Chamber members & SHRM members
Registration – $375 Non-members
There are discounts for multiple attendees from the same organization. To register, call by October 11 to the Kona-Kohala Chamber at 329-1758 or go online to www.kona-kohala.com.